How can I help you?
My previous careers, both at Emory University and as an independent artist, allow me to bring some unique skills to the table. My counseling background helps me listen to what you are saying (or not saying) and reason through emotional decisions. My creative talents allow me to come up with unique ways to present and market your home. As a mom to 2 dogs and 2 cats it is easy for me to understand the priority you place on your pet's needs when searching for a home. Ready to talk? Call me at 404.276.8290
Awards and Affiliations
- Member, Dekalb Board of Realtors®
- Lifetime Pinnacle Award Recipient, 2015-16
- Coldwell Banker Interntional, Diamond Society
About Coldwell Banker
- #1 Nationwide by Sales Volume
- 110 Years in the Industry
- Properties displayed on 900 websites, reaching buyers around the globe
- Sales volume is more than the next four competitors combined
How I got here
- Originally from Dumont, NJ
- Bachelor's of Arts Degree, Rutgers University, New Brunswick
- Masters in Education, Counseling and Student Development, College of New Jersey, Trenton
- Employed at Emory University for 18 years as Associate Director of the Student Center
- Full time Artist for 15 years, steel sculpture and jewelry
- Neighborhood Watch Coordinator - Laurel Ridge Shamrock Civic Association
- Atlanta Dogwood Festival - Artist Market Committee Member
- Decatur Arts Festival - Artist Market Committee Member
- Decatur Book Festival - Exhibitor Services
- Georgia Goldsmith Guild - Holiday Exhibit and Show Committee Member
In My Spare Time
- Play keyboards and guitar
- Metalsmith, creating jewelry
- Mom to 2 dogs, 2 inside cats, 2 feral outdoor cats
- Help fundraise for animal rescue groups with my jewelry line, Barking Cat® Jewelry
Click HERE to learn about Coldwell Banker's "Home for Dogs" Project.
Ann was such a pleasure to work with. She was very driven and focused on getting us into a house right away. She was always extremely responsive and quickly became available for us when we needed her. I would work with her again and would highly recommend her. Thanks for all your hard work Ann! It paid off and we are now in the house of our dreams!
-W. Adamson, Client
Ann is awesome! Before we even met in person she was quick to respond and help us narrow down areas to look for a house. When we came into town to look at potential properties she took us around town but wasn’t pusy or impatient as we considered our options. She was super helpful in the home buying process so that everything went as smoothly as possible. We …
-M. Wyatt, Client
Ann has been my agent for three real estate transactions in the past three years, including both selling and buying. That says it all! She is simply the best! I would never go elsewhere.
-H. Lawe, Client
It's true that Ann is never too busy to help me, my friends & family. She was very calm to help me for negotiation the offer and solve the problems raised peacefully.
-Jenny Lee, Client
I had the privilege of working with Ann Finley recently in selling my home. She is great and easy to work with, explains everything clearly and definitely tries to prevent "ugly surprises". She was calm and supportive which meant a lot to me. She was also efficient and worked with me to make communication as effortless as possible. Best evidence = my home flew off the …
-J. Fincannon, Client