How can I help you?
My previous careers, both at Emory University and as an independent artist, allow me to bring some unique skills to the table. My counseling background helps me listen to what you are saying (or not saying) and reason through emotional decisions. My creative talents allow me to come up with unique ways to present and market your home. As a mom to 2 dogs and 2 cats it is easy for me to understand the priority you place on your pet's needs when searching for a home. Ready to talk? Call me at 404.276.8290
Awards and Affiliations
- Member, Dekalb Board of Realtors®
- Lifetime Pinnacle Award Recipient, 2015-16
- Coldwell Banker Interntional, Diamond Society
About Coldwell Banker
- #1 Nationwide by Sales Volume
- 110 Years in the Industry
- Properties displayed on 900 websites, reaching buyers around the globe
- Sales volume is more than the next four competitors combined
How I got here
- Originally from Dumont, NJ
- Bachelor's of Arts Degree, Rutgers University, New Brunswick
- Masters in Education, Counseling and Student Development, College of New Jersey, Trenton
- Employed at Emory University for 18 years as Associate Director of the Student Center
- Full time Artist for 15 years, steel sculpture and jewelry
- Neighborhood Watch Coordinator - Laurel Ridge Shamrock Civic Association
- Atlanta Dogwood Festival - Artist Market Committee Member
- Decatur Arts Festival - Artist Market Committee Member
- Decatur Book Festival - Exhibitor Services
- Georgia Goldsmith Guild - Holiday Exhibit and Show Committee Member
In My Spare Time
- Play keyboards and guitar
- Metalsmith, creating jewelry
- Mom to 2 dogs, 2 inside cats, 2 feral outdoor cats
- Help fundraise for animal rescue groups with my jewelry line, Barking Cat® Jewelry
Click HERE to learn about Coldwell Banker's "Home for Dogs" Project.
We had a great experience with Ann Finley in both selling our home and purchasing a new home. She had a great understanding of the market in our area and was available and helpful to us at all times. We highly recommend Ann Finley.
-Myra Hager, Client
Ann recently assisted us with a mountain cabin purchase and we found her to be extremely knowledgeable, attentive and professional. She took care to make sure that we knew at all times where we were in the process. Ann was also great at working with the seller's agent on negotiations and getting our questions answered.
-J. Page, Friend
Ann has been my agent for three real estate transactions in the past three years, including both selling and buying. That says it all! She is simply the best! I would never go elsewhere.
-H. Lawe, Client
"We were introduced to Ann as part of our relocation. During this stressful time Ann more than exceeded our expectations and worked tirelessly to make sure we got what we wanted. We can't say enough great things about our experience working with Ann and have been thankful for her continued involvement even after the purchase of our home to insure we are happy."
-A. Lesinski, Client
It's true that Ann is never too busy to help me, my friends & family. She was very calm to help me for negotiation the offer and solve the problems raised peacefully.
-Jenny Lee, Client