How can I help you?
My previous careers, both at Emory University and as an independent artist, allow me to bring some unique skills to the table. My counseling background helps me listen to what you are saying (or not saying) and reason through emotional decisions. My creative talents allow me to come up with unique ways to present and market your home. As a mom to 2 dogs and 2 cats it is easy for me to understand the priority you place on your pet's needs when searching for a home. Ready to talk? Call me at 404.276.8290
Awards and Affiliations
- Member, Dekalb Board of Realtors®
- Lifetime Pinnacle Award Recipient, 2015-2020
- Coldwell Banker International, Sterling Society
About Coldwell Banker
- #1 Nationwide by Sales Volume
- 110 Years in the Industry
- Properties displayed on 900 websites, reaching buyers around the globe
- Sales volume is more than the next four competitors combined
How I got here
- Originally from Dumont, NJ
- Bachelor's of Arts Degree, Rutgers University, New Brunswick
- Masters in Education, Counseling and Student Development, College of New Jersey, Trenton
- Employed at Emory University for 18 years as Associate Director of the Student Center
- Full time Artist for 15 years, steel sculpture and jewelry
- Neighborhood Watch Coordinator, Laurel Ridge Shamrock Civic Association
- Artist Market Committee Member, Atlanta Dogwood Festival
- Artist Market Logistics, Decatur Arts Festival
- Treasurer, Metal Arts Guild of Georgia
In My Spare Time
- Play keyboards and guitar
- Metalsmith, creating jewelry
- Mom to 2 dogs, 2 inside cats, 2 feral outdoor cats
- Help fundraise for animal rescue groups with my jewelry line, Barking Cat® Jewelry
Click HERE to learn about Coldwell Banker's "Home for Dogs" Project.
Ann is awesome! Before we even met in person she was quick to respond and help us narrow down areas to look for a house. When we came into town to look at potential properties she took us around town but wasn’t pusy or impatient as we considered our options. She was super helpful in the home buying process so that everything went as smoothly as possible. We …
-M. Wyatt, Client
We had a great experience with Ann Finley in both selling our home and purchasing a new home. She had a great understanding of the market in our area and was available and helpful to us at all times. We highly recommend Ann Finley.
-Myra Hager, Client
Having moved out of state before our house was listed, Ann took over the day to day duties associated with selling our house. We ended up with multiple offers shortly after it went on the market and she guided us through the entire process with great advice and knowledge. We couldn't be more pleased with her and would highly recommend her to anyone.
-G. Bang, Client
You guys were sent to me by my guardian angel, to make a tough time a little easier. I am very grateful for your help, for your knowledgeable advice and for your sunny disposition. If you are ever in Virginia, look me up, I will be glad to be your tourist guide or whatever else you need.
-F. Cesa, Client
I’ve worked with Ann twice now, and she is an ideal realtor for countless reasons: she’s incredibly responsive, thoughtful, and diligent, and she guided us throughout the process of selling our home and finding another with friendly and knowledgeable support. I appreciate that she encouraged us to find the right home for us. She’s the only realtor I can imagine …
-S Fogleman, Client