How can I help you?
My previous careers, both at Emory University and as an independent artist, allow me to bring some unique skills to the table. My counseling background helps me listen to what you are saying (or not saying) and reason through emotional decisions. My creative talents allow me to come up with unique ways to present and market your home. As a mom to 2 dogs and 2 cats it is easy for me to understand the priority you place on your pet's needs when searching for a home. Ready to talk? Call me at 404.276.8290
Awards and Affiliations
- Member, Dekalb Board of Realtors®
- Lifetime Pinnacle Award Recipient, 2015-2020
- Coldwell Banker International, Sterling Society
About Coldwell Banker
- #1 Nationwide by Sales Volume
- 110 Years in the Industry
- Properties displayed on 900 websites, reaching buyers around the globe
- Sales volume is more than the next four competitors combined
How I got here
- Originally from Dumont, NJ
- Bachelor's of Arts Degree, Rutgers University, New Brunswick
- Masters in Education, Counseling and Student Development, College of New Jersey, Trenton
- Employed at Emory University for 18 years as Associate Director of the Student Center
- Full time Artist for 15 years, steel sculpture and jewelry
- Neighborhood Watch Coordinator, Laurel Ridge Shamrock Civic Association
- Artist Market Committee Member, Atlanta Dogwood Festival
- Artist Market Logistics, Decatur Arts Festival
- Treasurer, Metal Arts Guild of Georgia
In My Spare Time
- Play keyboards and guitar
- Metalsmith, creating jewelry
- Mom to 2 dogs, 2 inside cats, 2 feral outdoor cats
- Help fundraise for animal rescue groups with my jewelry line, Barking Cat® Jewelry
Click HERE to learn about Coldwell Banker's "Home for Dogs" Project.
Friends recommended working with Ann Finley to buy a house, and it's one of the best recommendations we've ever received. My wife and I house hunted "commando style": just in the area for a long weekend, looking at a bundle of houses without a whole lot of experience with the area. Ann scheduled our visit perfectly. She quickly got a good feel for what my wife and I were …
-Richard HImes, Client
It's true that Ann is never too busy to help me, my friends & family. She was very calm to help me for negotiation the offer and solve the problems raised peacefully.
-Jenny Lee, Client
Ann did an outstanding job for us at every phase of our sale. We have sold homes in the past but this was the smoothest transition for sure. I have recommended her to my daughter ( she is now Ann's client), for her first house search and would recommend her to any of my friends.
-Annette Poole, Friend
Ann is the real deal. She was professional, proactive, and persistent. All the qualities you'd want in someone to sell your house. I was out of country for the closing and she even went the extra mile to have that go smoothly. She came highly recommended to me and I'm delighted to do the same.
-L. Allen, Client
Ann is an amazing real estate agent. She knows the Atlanta area real well, she is also very easy to work with. She made the whole process seem very easy and it was a great pleasure to work with her. She was proactive throughout the process and very organized. For people like us who have a million other things going on besides buying a house, she was very proactive and …
-P. Salwan, Client